



Monday, December 1, 2008
Everything has been going along well with sweet Bella Rose but last night during the night she had some of that respiratory distress when she had to sit up to breathe and sounded congested. I finally got it under control with her medications and she ended up sleeping well, after we had gone through the sleeping and getting up thing back and forth.
I am praying that she comes through this completely healed but I know there is a chance that she has some permanent lung damage from the case of severe heartworm disease that she had. I sure hope not though and I hope in time she will be alright.
This afternoon when I came in after being gone three hours, everything was in place so I think her medication for separation anxiety is helping. Then she and Petie and Ollie went in the back yard for a minute. At one point, Bella chased Ollie across the yard. When I called her to come in and stop chasing him, she came running around the corner....running!!!
She looked so strong and so beautiful with her head held up and a smile on her face :) You would never know at that moment that she had ever been sick. All these firsts are just
so wonderful.
So then we came in and acted silly and took some Christmas photographs which I'm posting here. Bella and Petie actually like it when I bring them things. Bella let me put a Christmas
necklace on her the other day. She enjoyed it and I think she understands that I'm doing this because I think she's so special and so pretty.
Petie loves his necklace that I made for him and his sweaters.
Ollie is a different story...of course. I took the Christmas cap in to put it on him and get a picture and he was like....don't even think about it. :)
Posted by bknd2anmls at 5:44 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.