
This is the way I slept when I was a little girl. I would get into my twin bed and put all my stuffed animals around me. It seems like most of the bed was covered. I would have loved to sleep with a living animal but we weren't allowed to. I do now, though and I've always allowed my children to do so when they had a dog or a cat.
I have loved animals my whole life. We lived on a small piece of land so we had lots of animals growing up....dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, rabbits, turtles, fish and others I'm sure. It was always natural and easy to love the. You can imagine, then, how easy it was to love Bella...from the moment I saw her. She was just nothing but sweetness, innocence and light. I'll always love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.