9/2/09

She's Back :)





Thursday, April 23, 2009
Went to pick up Puddy today. They had told me that she had on a collar. I was
expecting something small...like Puddy. Theybrought her out and it looked like she could receive signals from outer space. I call this first picture, "I Am Not Amused."
Neither am I.

I asked if that wasn't a little big and the perpetually snippy receptionist who apparently has chronic PMS (unlike the Pudster will EVER have to deal with again)
assured me with her signature glare that it was the CORRECT SIZE! Okey Dokey.

MAJOR DISCLAIMER!!! The surger was not done at Dr.
Heartsill's!!! All of her receptionists are nice, sweet and friendly. This was done in Cordova where I live and closer to where John lives.

We got home and I took her up to John's room (her deluxe kitty condo) and she walked around a little bit and checked out her toy. I then put John's mattress on the floor so she wouldn't have to jump up (apparently not a problem) and I
layed down. She came over and cuddled up with her grandmother:) LOVE IT!

To Puddy, at this point, a head scratch is much like a Morphine Drip. She immediately went to sleep...and so did I :) We remained in this blissful state until Petie came to the door and woke us up :(

So, I went downstairs to feed him and Bella. I heard a lot of noise coming from upstairs. The last time something like that occurred, there had been a gerbil war and we, unfortunately, found multiple deceased gerbils. It was really sad. That was
years ago.

Apparently, having not yet recovered from that unfortunate event, I ran upstairs to see if Puddy was alright and found that, yes, she was indeed! She had been enjoying her first Post Op Caper!! How she managed to get the toilet paper off
the cabinet top I will never know but apparently jumping is not a problem for her.

It's so amazing how well these babies do after surgery. I only WISH I could have done as well....better her than me, though. I wouldn't wish that on any sweet animal.

It is so good to have her home and have the spaying behind us. Now, she will have such a wonderful home. John planted something for her to go on the screened in porch so when she goes out there she will feel like she is "outside" :) He will be a
good Daddy :) I know he's a wonderful son :)

Thanks to all who have asked about her and prayed for her. Thank you to Marsha for finding her for us...and to the lady who took such good care of her before she went to Heaven a few nights ago...your sweet baby is in good hands. She is with
people who love her very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.