Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Bella has had another good day. Tonight I went to a Memphis Animal Coalition Meeting and left Petie and Bella in their crates. They did fine....meaning, Bella didn't escape. She did,
however, shred the foam cushion and I found the black tray at the bottom of the cage in the middle of the room but I didn't give any of that any attention.
She is on the second day of her Reconcile Medication which is given in conjunction with the
BOND training which stands for
1. Be positive
2. Only reward calm behavior
3. No more drama when you come or go
4. Develop your dog's independance
So, I came in, remained very calm, let them outside, didn't react to Petie's off the chart behavior when I come home and when they calm down, I gave them attention.
Now, we are all inside and ready to call it a day. It's a happy little sight. They are both adorable and so sweet. Bella is really like a giant puppy :)
8/27/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.